Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Stuffed truck writing

Quicksand


I'm dripping with sweat.I just can’t stand it!Whenever I slip and lose my grip someone always moves into my space and I can’t get up again.Then I slip and this time I manage to grab someone’s luggage.Finally I spot a gap under the luggage where it is Shady.I climb up.There up ahead I spot a different spot of sand. Strange....The truck drove right into it.The truck tread in the sand for a bit and then slowly sunk forward.


Everyone started to jump off the truck.But not me.My heart raced as I climbed to the top of the truck.I knew that If I didn't get my pack I wouldn't survive without water and shelter.

The hole of the windscreen was gone. I grabbed my bag and jumped.My heart fell as my feet got stuck In the quicksand. I ripped my shoes off and rand for my life.I could already tell that it was going to be a long journey back.





  • Here is a piece of writing I did in class.I would put the picture in but it had copyright.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Great writing Ossian. Would love to hear more of your stories.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great writing Ossian. Would love to hear more of your stories.

      ReplyDelete