Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

My speech intro



How would you feel if you were hunted every day and your family killed and sold for thousands of dollars ?
How would you feel if there were less than 50 of your species left on this earth?
How would you feel  if you got hung from a trap barely alive with string cutting into your foot for 6 or more hours.

Hi i’m Ossian and today in this speech i’m here to talk to you about why tigers are not medicine.

This is the intro to my speech. Please comment if you want to see the howl thing

Written by Rachel Sutherland. In association with 'takeabowproductions.org" 

Hi everyone this speech took me 3 days to write it is 3:45 seconds long and is about why tigers are NOT MEDICINE !!!!!!!!!!!! (I know you are only supposed to put one apostrafy but I just can't help it)

No comments:

Post a Comment